-->

Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet my love, F4i (Kathy)

Make: Honda
Model: CBR
Trim: F4i
Year: 2005
Class: Sports, 600cc
Favorite Feature: Street-Friendliness
(Especially for Beginners/ Intermediate level riders)
Least Favorite Feature: It doesn't come with a center stand! (But most bikes these days don't which is a shame...) Also you have to use paddle stands/ lifts because Honda decided for some reason they didn't want the F4i to have the holes needed for the regular spool stand. In other words this is VERY VERY LAME Honda, tisk, tisk!!! Other than that she rides like a dream.
Weight: 372lbs. (dry) 440lbs. (wet)
Fuel Economy: ~ 37-44 mpg (Decent for 600cc class)
Personal Review: ★★★★ (4.5/5.0)

  
^ Look! They look like rabbit ears!
Modifications:
-NOS (Don't ask why)
-Mirrors with integrated turn signals (Aftermarket)
-17' Reflective Orange Rim Tape
-Tinted Windscreen
(Aftermarket)
Conclusion: Very minor mods, but hey! When your a college student you do what you can~
>> Looking to buy/ install a two brothers exhaust next ;)
-or- an upgrade for the suspension would be nice too :D

Foot Notes:
1. CBR in my opinion stands for Championship-Bike-Replica, but hey I will admit I'm biased, but just an idea ;]
2. F4i: Obviously this stands for the 4th Generation Fuel injected engine.
3. This post is dedicated to my good friend Bryan Chow, who is also a Sports Bike Rider & My dear friend Kathy Le. Just know I kept my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment